Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another week survived!

Sunday night we were up half the night with poor Toast itching. Monday I drove to work, and wasn't on all cylinders- I was watching some little kids, and went a little too close to the post on the driveway at work, and scraped the side of my car. My poor car!

Ralph took Toast to the vet, who gave her a spray for her back end, and said keep her on the benedryl. The diagnosis was that she's allergic to the flea bites. Whiskey has to go back to the vet Friday- he's still having issues. He's doing much better with the crate, to Steph's relief.

Today we had CPR recert after work, so I'm good for another 2 years. Personally, I think it should be a 10 year certification, since the basics never change, just the ratios, which they change constantly.

Little Mike graduates from Motorcycle Repair School tomorrow, and immediately heads home, and swears he's never leaving again. Mike and Donna are having a family graduation dinner for him on Sunday. I'm making kielbasa, hot dogs and sauerkraut, and Joseph's Trifle.

Manda and Ben are planning to come home for Thanksgiving! It'll be the first time she's been home at Thanksgiving since 1998, so we're really excited. Unfortunately, Heather and Ed can't come up- darn hospital schedules.

I got the new Transsiberian Orchestra CD from amazon. It's as good as all their others! I just finished a really good book- Swornn to Silence by Linda Castillo. A mystery, of course.

And the beat goes on!

No comments: