Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday night

NJ is like a sauna! It's 94 with a heat index of 104! Totally miserable outside.

We had a fun birthday party for Eddie here Saturday night. He was surprised and happy- he got to play with his various cousins and got presents! He's so cute- as he opened each gift, he went and hugged the person who gave it to him and said thank you. He's got so many aunts, grandmothers and great-grandmothers that the person to be hugged would raise their hand.

Sunday Ralph had to work, and Ed had something to do, so Heather and the kids met Mom and me at Applebee's for lunch. Big Mike, Donna and Jake joined us. After lunch Mom, me, Heather and the kids went shopping at Target, then back here for awhile. Today they were planning on going out in the boat- they're all in ocean withdrawl!

Steph and I met at Panera Bread, then went to LL Bean to look at windbreakers for the cruise. Wednesday morning Rapid Rover comes at 0415 for us! Talk about 0-dark-thirty! I've got us all signed in for the cruise. Tomorrow I have to do laundry and pack. I can't believe it's really happening!

Holly

No comments: