Friday, August 1, 2008

How can it be August already?

August means my vacation is half over! No! How did this happen already?

What did I accomplish this week? Not much. I had some paperwork that I swore I'd do over the summer, and I did some. And, my dining room table is cleared off- I took the stuff to Goodwill. Got the curtains back up in our bedroom. Bought new chairs and a little fountain for the porch. Took Mom for bloodwork, and got my own done also. Picked up the dog's meds from the vet. Had lunch with Mom twice, dinner with Steph once. Baked a fabulous blueberry pie. Finished the afghan I was working on, and started a little one for the dog. Read 14 books in July. Spent entirely too much time on the computer!

OK, I guess the week wasn't entirely wasted after all!

Holly

No comments: