Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Semi quilting related!

I have soooo many old quilting magazines, and I have them in magazine holders. They take up several shelves. I finally decided that's ridiculous, plus I need the shelf room for fabric! So last night and tonight I started going thru the magazines and ripping out the pages I don't want- which are more than the pages I do want! I have whole magazines that I'll take to the quilt shop for anyone who wants them.

I've filled 3 brown bags with pages to recycle! And I'm no where near done. But ripping is very satisfying.

Mom came home today! I went and got her prescription- she's on 2 new meds. She called me to read me all the possible side effects of the one med- dizziness, thyroid issues, and a host of other meds. She insists on reading up on side effects. I can't convince her that a possible side effect is not the same as a probable side effect. I said she needs to discuss it with her doctor. Jeez, try reading the side effects of tylenol sometime!

No comments: