Sunday, August 10, 2008

Quiet, rainy Sunday

Ralph worked today, so it was just me and the cats and the dog. My jaw is still achey, but not as bad as yesterday. We had several thunderstorms go thru, which didn't make the dog happy!

In a spurt of ambition (or maybe it was guilt) I cleaned the refrigerator shelves, tossed outdated stuff, scrubbed the sink, cleaned the bathroom and did some laundry! Then I made a meatloaf for dinner and blueberry pie for dessert! The only times I went out were when Toast had to go up the yard.

One of Manda's couch quilts is on the HQ16, but I didn't feel up to working on it, and the light wasn't very good because of the storm. I did crochet for awhile, on Toast's afghan.

I can't believe how fast August is going! Tomorrow they are going to cardiovert Mom (finally!). If it works, they'll keep her for 2 days to start new meds. Tuesday is my 6 month checkup with my cardiologist.

Another week and Toast will be going home to Steph's, since summer classes are over. We'll miss the little dog, but I won't miss the first-thing-in-the-morning trips outside. She'll be back here for Labor Day weekend, if Steph goes to Houston.

No goals for the week- I give up.

Holly

No comments: