Monday, April 28, 2008

Monday, Monday

Somehow I never got around to doing a weekend post! Saturday Ralph and I went to a couple of yardsales- he got a dehumidifier, and I got Eddie 20 videos. Saturday night we went to Heather and Ed's and delivered the videos- Eddie was delighted. Julie was already asleep, so we didn't see her.

Saturday night I finished step 2 of Orange Crush, and Sunday night step 3 was posted. Step 3 seems much easier, it's only 44 blocks instead of 142!

I made my first craigslist purchase! Steph has 2 bureaus, which she plans to take to Philly. One lives in my sewing room, and the TV sits on it. So I needed something. I found a 6 drawer Malm bureau from IKEA, and it turned out it was only 2 blocks from us. When we got there, the young lady also had a bookcase I liked, so I bought both. On the way home, Ralph asked if Steph would con me out of them. "Only if she has $150", I foolishly said. Steph decided the bureau would go better with her new bed than her old set, since her bed is also Malm. And she liked my new bookcase better than her old one.

So the ending is that my new furniture is going to Philly, Steph's "old" furniture is going to Julie, and Julie's little bureau is coming to my sewing room. And I'm getting Steph's old bookcase, and she gets my new one. And my dining room looks like a warehouse.

Toast got her summer haircut, and looks tiny and adorable. Of course, the temp immediatly dropped like a rock, so she looks cold. And today is dreary and rainy.


This weeks goals-
Step 3 of orange crush
Tote from fat quarters

Holly

1 comment:

Manda said...

Pretty soon you'll actually be able to keep your own things! You won't know how to act!