Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wow, another week zipped on by! I worked on Orange Crush a little each night. I got a ton of light and dark strips sewed together, and most ironed, and started cutting some into 2" increments. Ste 2 is up, and I glanced at it, and got the ruler that will make life easier.

Today I called the Radisson in Manchester, NH and made my reservations for MQX next year. It's during Easter week, so I can go up from Tuesday til Saturday, and take lots of classes!

I also found a website and phone number for the Shawnee Village timeshares, but of course the business office is closed for the weekend. I'll call tomorrow and find out how I get the deeds changed over to Steph's and my names.

This past Wednesday was dinner with the nurses, which is always fun. We went to Terra Nova, and had Italian food. Next month we're going somewhere new to me.

Steph stayed over Heather's to watch the kids this morning, so we are dog sitting. At 5 a.m. the cat started running around the bedroom, and the dog joined her. I woke up Ralph, we turned on the light, and the cat got a mouse! Ralph took it outside, where hopefully it will stay!

Steph got her plane ticket last night. She, Manda and Ben are going to Ben's parents in Nebraska to go to a wedding in June. Steph's plane ticket is her birthday gift. I remember when I could give them a Barbie and they would be happy!

Goal for the week:
Get step one of Orange Crush finished

Things to be happy about:
The deck is progressing nicely
Ralph is loving working part time, and he looks so much better
A clean kitchen!

Holly

1 comment:

Phyl said...

I love how you post things to be grateful for! You may wanna check this blog out....she turned me onto gratitude and I am having the time of my life!

http://greatfullivin.com/blog/