Sunday, April 13, 2008

Sunday Morning Musings

I finished ironing and cutting my light neutral scraps into 2" strips for the Orange Crush quilt from www.quiltville.com last night. My feet hurt too much to start on the dark color scraps.

Ralph went off to his Uncle's house, and I've got the dishwasher running, and I'm doing quiet things because Steph is asleep. Only a few more weeks, then she'll be in her own apartment and I can make all the noise I want!

Manda did a blog post on libraries that made me laugh. She always hated taking the books back to the library.

It's a nice sunny day, the sky is blue, but it's chilly out. I'm glad I closed the windows last night!

Goal for the week:
Finish cutting scraps into strips for Orange Crush

Sunday morning things to be happy about:
A half day of work on Tuesday
Dinner with the nurses is this week
Reading a good book (the new Sue Henry, at the moment)
My car- I love my car

1 comment:

Stephee said...

Yay for two more weeks!!