Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday

The week just zipped by! I did a lot of cutting, I have Ben's Badass Quilt all cut out, just have to start sewing. Today I made a receiving blanket for a work friend, and started sorting lights and darks scraps to make the Orange Crush mystery quilt on www.quiltville.com

Ralph and I went to a flea market and a yardsale this morning. I got some DVD's for Eddie, and Ralph got some tools. Then we went to the Amish market and got chicken croquette's and twice baked potatoes for dinner.

And this week Steph and I became Timeshare owners! Ed's parents have a friend who is not in good health, and wanted to sell two timeshares in the Poconos for a nominal price. Steph and I each bought one! I have the deeds, I have to get new deeds made up and get the transfer process going. We're both very excited- now we can trade for weeks other places. And along with Heather and Ed, we now have 3 weeks every year!

No comments: