Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The week's goal is met!

It's only Tuesday, and I met my big goal for the week. I finished part one of Orange Crush, and made a test square for part two- Yay!

We unexpectedly got out of work early yesterday, so I came home and called Shawnee Village. They don't do deeds, and advised me to get a title company to do it. So I called 3. The first two I got voice mail. (Who invented voice mail anyway? Can we do them bodily harm?) The third got me a live person. I took the deeds to her, and she will call me with a price.

Part two of Orange Crush uses an Easy Angle ruler. Of course, being left handed is making it difficult for me. Sometimes having to do everything upside down and backwards can be a real pain.

Tonight was NCIS. It's our favorite show- usually the one show that Ralph, Steph and I all watch together, if we're all home.

So now I have a new goal for the rest of the week:
Cut out all the triangles and squares for Part Two of OC

Holly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, I earn these days 380$ in EXTRA cash thx to Yuwie. First I was al sceptic about it but now I'm living proof. It's like Myspace only Yuwie PAYS it's users, at least try it !! Sign in & get paid (its totally FREE !!) :

http://r.yuwie.com/basilratbone
(I'll give you advice there)

grtz
Basil

Phyl said...

Unexpected time off work is a good thing:).