Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Happy New Year!

Hello 2019! 2018 was certainly eventful! In May, we sold Mom's house.

That was hard. All three of us lived in that house from the time we were born. And Mike and I both lived in the apartment when we were first married. So, lots of memories. But the family that bought it loves it, and are now making their own memories. They had Christmas lights on the house and bushes, and some of the strings were blue, which was Mom's color, so that made me happy.

In May this was our kitchen. 



Then for too long it looked like this, and my dining room and living room looked like these pix. 


Finally it looks like this and it's wonderful. Our contractors were wonderful, Lowe's was terrible.
n Decem
On December 29, we went to Samantha and Eric's wedding in Philly. We used Lyft to get there and back, and I was so glad we did. The wedding was at Christ Church, built in 1745! Cobblestoned streets! 






I didn't get a good picture of the bride- she never stopped moving! The reception site was very industrial looking, but decorated beautifully. I got to hug some of my cousins and cousin's kids, which is always a joy. 

And now a new year!



 

 

No comments: