Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Another Christmas is over

We had a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day!
Amanda sent us this pic of Garrett and Amary helping her bake cookies.
Our beautiful Julianna made honor roll!



Presents were opened and enjoyed.

The table looked beautiful and filled with yumminess! The wine was sweet and not too strong.
Even the Instant Pot got a wintery jacket! And Amanda sent me a springy one!

I made a breakfast casserole on Christmas morning in the Instant Pot! It was so good, and warmed up so well the next day (today) in the microwave!

Christmas afternoon we went to Sharon and Jim's house for dinner with the family. I got to spend some time with nephew David, showing him pictures of my girls and their spouses and kids. Living 3 hours away, he hasn't got to see them for a while. We were at Sharon's til almost 9, and had a lovely time!

And now the holiday is over, and real life comes back! Not a bad thing. I've been listening to Christmas music since November 1, and I will miss it when it stops in the next few days. I like the hype and excitement leading up to Christmas. I didn't decorate this year. After the kitchen renovation, I was not up to moving another piece of furniture. The good thing is, now I don't have to take it all down!

This weekend we're going to my cousin's daughter's wedding, and the following weekend I'm going to a baby shower, both fun things.

And 2018 is almost history!
 
 



 

No comments: