Thursday, January 17, 2019

another storm coming

So we got some snow last weekend.
It looked pretty and was enough for Ralph to use his new snow blower.
And it's been cold! Cold enough that I had to get out my heaviest sweatshirt, and light a fire at night! I love the gas fireplace, we get so much more use of it than when it was wood burning.

We went shopping for ideas! I picked out ceramic tile, which we'll put in both bathrooms. The shower will be for the master bath, which is getting a makeover first. I don't want the glass doors, I love a shower curtain and they are low maintenance.




I like the angled grab bar. And I love the faucets we picked. Ralph picked the lighting- I couldn't make a decision.
After all that picking out, we headed to IHOP for brunch!

I spoke to the project manager, and we will purchase the materials, since Ralph gets a Veteran's discount. He just has to sit down and put them all into the computer. Once the materials come in, we can get this project going!

More snow is predicted for tonight, an inch or so. And a big storm is coming in over the weekend, but at the moment it looks like we'll only get a little snow, if any.
 
 


 

No comments: