Friday, January 25, 2019

A start date!

We met with the project manager yesterday, and we have a start date! February 4, as long as the shower we ordered is in. She estimates the project will take 10 working days, mainly because some of the things have to dry for 24 hours.
The  coral color will be the master bath, and the blue will be the master bedroom. They are going to take out the tub, vanity, mirror, and cabinet, and the flooring. Replace the ceiling, add a heated vent fan, fix or replace some wall sheetrock. Add the shower, floor, new vanity, mirror and cabinet. Paint. New door, new trim. In the master bedroom, take up the 30 year old carpet. Paint, new trim, new door. Crown molding if I want it- I haven't decided. That's all phase one of my master plan!

Last week I used up all the 2 yard flannel pieces I had, and made 25 oversized receiving blankets. Next up is to use up the half yard pieces, making burp cloths. I have 10 pinned, and just got 20 more diapers for backing.

My beautiful baby! She was in Las Vegas for a conference of fire chiefs.

Ah, the good life! Sly appreciates a good fire!

Instant pot mac and cheese! Pasta made in 4 minutes once it came to pressure! It came out really well.

It's another cold one today.



 
 

No comments: