Tuesday, February 5, 2019

February Renovation!

The master bath and bedroom renovation has begun!




Some before pictures!




Some demolition photos!
Today the plumber is here, and the new shower is going in!

Not the best pic of the new carpet I picked out. It's a beach sand color, to go with the blue paint. Lowe's is having a special where installation is free, which makes the price wonderful. The carpet is kind of middle grade. The project manager was encouraging me to go up a grade, because it could last 30 years. I reminded her I that I probably won't last 30 years, and that I don't intend to roll around on the floor, so this carpet meets our needs.
Manda sent me this pic of Garrett curled up under the afghan I made when he was born. He told her how he loves it, which warms my heart.
The first time I've ever seen an empty airport terminal! Steph was super early for her flight out of California, and was the first one there!

Amanda needed a dress for a blog post, so she whipped one up!


I made sweet potato soup in the instant pot! Sweet potatoes, carrots, spices and vegetable broth, which is then mixed by the immersion blender. It was quite  tasty!

Last week I made a broccoli cheese quiche, using the pot in pot method. It came out really well.

Manda got 8 inches of snow yesterday near Seattle, and we had temps of 60! Go figure!

 


 
 
 

No comments: