Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Heat wave

It's going to be in the 90's all week. Thank goodness for AC! The PacNW is also having a heat wave- it could be 100 in Portland! And most of those poor people don't have AC. 

Except for the buttons, I finished the football diaper set for Baby Boy. Not long til he's due! I fly out on the 11th, and come back the 31st, have Sept 1 to recover, and back to work Sept 2. 

I'm still working my way thru the In Death series by JD Robb. I love the at home scenes with the cat. 

Today I had some errands to run, so I picked up Chick Fil-et and had lunch with my mom. I brought her an extra sandwich, which she likes to have for later. Ralph was at Krav Maga, and says they gave him a good workout. Now I think I'm in for the day.

I got the panel and backing for Baby Boy's quilt, so I have to get downstairs and get that quilted. 

Not much else going on, I feel like I'm in a holding pattern, waiting to go to Seattle.

Holly

No comments: