Monday, July 13, 2015

Hot, hot, hot!

It's in the 90's right now. Too hot- walking from the garage to the house, my hair was soaked with sweat! I made eggs and sausage for breakfast, then we went out to do errands. 

We did the DNA test for Ancestry.com, so we dropped that in the mailbox, got gas, and went to the County Store to get the passport renewal forms. They do the pix right there, and put it all together in an addressed priority envelope, which we then had to go to the post office to mail. I also had to pick up an RX from the foot doc, and drop it at Walgrens. Since we were out, we went to Perk's and did the food shopping. I hope I'm in for the day now, in the AC. 

The guest room is coming along nicely. Ralph has to fix a few tiles, and I want closet doors and another storage cabinet. Now I'm piddling around working in the sewing room, getting that in shape. 

I finished Baby Boy's afghan, and have to start his football diaper cover. He's due in a little over a month! We're hoping he arrives on Ben's birthday. 

And the beat goes on!
Holly

No comments: