Monday, January 20, 2014

Three Day Weekend!

Love the three day weekends! Yesterday we went to lunch with Frank, Charlotte and Doris to Texas Roadhouse, and had leftovers for dinner. Today Heather and the kids are coming up so we can buy girl scout cookies from Julianna, then we're picking up Mom and going to lunch at Friendly's. 

Just the part about an extra day of sleeping past 6.30 AM makes it a wonderful day! 

Later this afternoon I have a routine cardiology appt. Friday I see ortho after work. 

We Face-Timed with Amary and her parents last night, which was wonderful. Amary is moving all around and making noises. She started eating mashed banana yesterday, her first food! I can't believe she's six months old!

I made snowflake #4 yesterday, this one from crochet thread. Using that teeny hook and the thin thread is really going to take some getting used to! On the way home from lunch yesterday I went in Michael's crafts to check out the yarn that was on sale. They had a rack of Christmas things 90% off, and I got containers of bells for 59 cents! I'll need them for a different ornament that I want to make, so I got one of brass, one of silver, and two multicolored! 

And the beat goes on!
Holly

No comments: