Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It's September!

We have September birthdays! Linda G, who went on the cruise with us, is September 3. Sept 9 is niece Sharon and friend Barbara. Mikey will be 25 on the 13th, Ralph's is on the 21st, and Eddie will be 6 on the 23rd! Pat's on the 15th.

Staff started back to school yesterday. Morning meetings, followed by time to set up offices and classrooms in the afternoon. More meetings today and tomorrow, and the kids come in on Tuesday. At least we're having cooler weather, so it feels like school weather. Traffic on the interstate was it's usual ridiculous self.

Steph and I joined Future Fitness. I want to do water aerobics, and she wants to do everything! I went once last week, and also swam in a friend's pool. This hasn't been a good week so far- to the attorney's office with Sam and Lou on Monday, worked yesterday (and went to bed at 9 pm!). Tonight there is no aerobics class, and tomorrow I have a doctor's appt. So it may be Friday before I can get to FF.

And now I have to get dressed and head to work!

Holly

No comments: