Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sunday Afternoon

I'm really behind in putting pictures on the blog! Above is Ben, Manda, me and Polly when we went to brunch in Houston. Below is "Hearts Afire" which I gave to Mike and Donna for their 25th anniversary. It's shown on their bed.

Here's a closer view- the quilting doesn't show well. I did a lot of loops, and quilted their names, the names of the kids, and even the dogs, right into the quilt. The picture below is at the Mystery Quilt class at MQX, and that's me with Mark Lipinski. Everyone in the class who had a camera had their pic taken with him.

This is Mark on the floor with the blocks of the only person who finished all her blocks in class.
Below is the picture I made in the fusibles class.
I did the wallhanging below in the "Circles and Dots" class with Nancy, the Janome educator. It uses the circle foot, and was just so much fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful quilt, I'd love to get one like that for an anniversary. Did you use a pattern for it? I'd love to make one like that - I adore hearts!