Thursday, April 9, 2009

Holy Thursday

It's the beginning of spring break! I'm off work now until April 20- Yay!

Tomorrow I get to go pick up my Janome from her spa treatment at Quilting Possibilities. I've had her for 5 years now, and this is the first time I've had her professionally cleaned. Sunday we're having our family Easter dinner at Mike and Donna's house.

Monday morning Ralph and I leave for Manchester, NH for Machine Quilter's Exposition! We're driving, and it'll take 6-7 hours. We staying in the Radisson, where the Expo is being held. I have several classes scheduled, and we're going to the Ice Cream Social and the Banquet. The whole hotel has wireless internet, and there's an exercise room. There's an indoor pool, which he won't use. It should be a nice break for us.

And I'm taking a Mystery Quilt class. I have the fabric, but haven't started cutting yet. That's tonight and tomorrow's task.

Holly

No comments: