Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday

January was goofy. First I was sick for a week with something viral, then our cable modem went out, and it took 4 days to get it replaced. Then last week I felt awful, went to the ER, and was in the hospital for 6 days! I just got home yesterday.

So very little quilting got done. I have the binding 3/4 of the way done on a flannel quilt that is a wedding gift for a friend of my daughter's. It's not a surprise, luckily, since they got married last Sept! The longarmer was backed up, and I didn't get it back from her til a couple of weeks ago.

So February is going to be better and more productive!

2 comments:

Stephee said...

Jan was goofy, you're right! Feb is so much better.

Manda said...

I'm so glad you're feeling better! February will be much more fun for everyone, I hope.