Sunday, January 2, 2022

It's 2022!

 Yikes! Not sure how that happened!

I had this urge to start the year organized. So right before New Year's, we took everything out from the two lazy Susan cabinets and lined it all up on the counters. Grouped all the like items together, checked all expiration dates, tossed what was expired, made an inventory list, and put it all back.


Then tried to print the pages. Huh. Google sheets was not cooperating, would only print the first page. Called Steph, who tried printing one of hers, same thing. Decided to take a shower while pondering. Came up with the solution of taking a pic of each page, and printing the pic. Not the best solution, as it didn't solve the problem, but it will do til Steph figures out the answer. 

New Years Eve day, we did the pantry, then the freezer. Made a huge shopping list in the process. Spoke to Steph, who said they were going to do their spice shelf! I never thought of that! So New Years Day, I did my spice shelf. If it was expired or stuck together, out it went! Luckily, trash day is tomorrow. 


Because I'm incredibly boring, I save all my yarn wrappers all year. Last year, I never got around to gathering and adding them up, so this year was for 2020 and 2021. Almost 30 pounds of yarn used in two years! I impressed myself!


And the books I read! Actually, the number is slightly higher because I reread some of the Patricia Briggs books, and Goodreads will only let you list a book once. 

Fabric I used would be zero, just not into sewing last year. 

It's been in the 40's and 50's for weeks! Now they are saying snow tomorrow, and temps in the teens starting midweek! It's actually going to act like January, imagine that!

Welcome to 2022!

No comments: