Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Craftiness!

 First, a finished object!


It turned out better than I thought it would. The yarn was very soft, and strange to work with. Some future baby will get to use it.

Next, work in progress:





I'm not thrilled with it - yet. I ordered wreath forms and large pastel bows. We couldn't get the hanger to be round enough to suit me, and you can't see the crochet hooks from a distance. So I'll take it apart and redo it on the wreath form. Of course buying the wreath form and bows made it not free, but that's ok. 

We're (maybe) going to get dumped with snow this weekend. It could be a huge amount, or it could be nothing- what else is new? 

I made bread pudding with raisin bread in the crockpot yesterday, it came out pretty good. It was dessert for the stuffed shells and meatballs that I made. And enough for today, too- bonus!

Tomorrow is lunch with the teachers, which is always fun.

No comments: