Thursday, January 20, 2022

More snow!

 It rained during the night, and now it's changing to snow. We're only supposed to get a couple of inches. 


A finish! It will be added to the baby blankets that I keep for when one is needed. I had made this same kit before, and when Steph was last home she needed a gift for one of her employees who was having a baby, so she took it back with her. 


Work in progress! Only a few rounds left to do. I'm not crazy about this one, the yarn is soft and I thought the colors were garish, but it looks good in the picture. Another one to add to the collection to be used when needed. After that, I want to do another hat, then go back to my cross stitch. I'm also gathering colors for an afghan for my great niece Tori. 

Tomorrow the cleaners come! 

Today is the 12th anniversary of the death of my high school BFF Linda. It's hard to believe it's so long. Three of my high school friends didn't live long enough to retire, which is so sad. 

No comments: