Monday, May 3, 2021

Breakfast

 Another week starts! The plan was to go food shopping this morning, but it's dark and cloudy out, so that can be postponed til tomorrow.


Breakfast enchiladas! Easy to make, took about 5 minutes to prep last night, and 45 minutes to bake this morning. This is a half recipe. Stuffed with breakfast sausage and cheese, topped with an egg and half and half mixture and cheese. It got the Ralph seal of approval!


Apache Tears! Probably so named because it drove them to tears til they got it going! I'm still not crazy about the right edge. The counts are correct, but it doesn't look straight. I'm a lefty, so the left edge where I start the rows looks great, the right edge not so much, but that's ok. 

I didn't get my biking in this morning, Ralph was asleep in the guest room. His arthritis has been bad, and when he gets up during the night he moves in there so he doesn't disturb me. He was up for a couple hours last night, so he slept almost til the enchiladas were done. 

Addie La Rue was a bust. I read the first 150 pages, then skipped to the last 50. It was just meh. It needed serious editing for length and rambling on. I'm so glad I got it from the library and didn't pay for it. Oh well. As my late mother in law used to say, that's why there's vanilla, chocolate and strawberry.

No comments: