Thursday, May 6, 2021

An exciting day!

 But I'm sworn to secrecy as to why! I can't give out details til Sunday afternoon! 



This week I made oven cooked pineapple, 
which didn't photograph well. You put brown sugar and cinnamon in a plastic bag, add the pineapple to coat the spears, dot with butter and bake. It was really good and juicy. And Pepperoni and mozzarella Stromboli made with pizza crust in a tube. Last night we went to Applebee's and I had the chicken bowl, which was good. 


I sent this to the little kids, it was on Deals & Steals.


Snakes are 1/3 done and long enough to be wrangled by my cute wrangler.


Apache Tears is moving along. The temp colors make a nice rainbow. 

It's cooler today, high of only 66, so the windows are back closed. I did my 3 miles this morning, then tidied up the kitchen.

No comments: