Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Wednesday

Looks like my phone and google like each other today!

This is a granny square made with a yarn color called Bubble Gum. It's a premium sweet roll. It'll be 4 sweet rolls in size. What looks like gray on the right is just shadow.

Temperature scarf, up to date as of this morning.



Temperature afghan, folded in half on the ottoman, and laid out flat on the floor. I love how it's turning out!

Easter is this Sunday! We're going to Mike and Donna's for dinner. I made my shopping list out this morning, and we'll go food shopping tomorrow. I'm making pasta salad, cole slaw, corn casserole, sweet potatoes with pineapple and cherries in the crock pot, and a lemon trifle. Ham will be the main course, as usual.

Julianna has been wanting to sew, so she and Heather came up last weekend and got my travel machine, a Janome Jem platinum. We did a short lesson, and found the manual online. She raided my fabric closet, which she was very impressed by. She said she may visit me every week! She can't be here more than a few hours at a time due to her cat allergy.

When they got home, Heather texted me pix of Jules sitting at the dining room table sewing, making little pillows. The next day she cleaned and rearranged her room to make a sewing corner! The next day Heather got her a small table/desk to keep the machine on. I'm so happy that she's discovered a new passion! 

I'm caught up on all the series I watch on network TV, so I have to find a new series to watch on Netflix.


 

No comments: