Friday, March 23, 2018

Spring is here???


Tuesday it rained, then it snowed, then it sleeted. Wednesday it just snowed and snowed and snowed! 8 to 10 inches worth!

I worked on a springy looking baby afghan. I love the colors- the yellow is more a spring yellow than gold.


Temperature afghan and scarf are looking really good! I hope I don't have to do any more white for snow rows til next winter!

Google finally updated my pix from my phone! This was at Heather and Ed's St Patrick's Day party.

Mike and Donna brought Joey to the party. He was so thrilled to win the best costume for kids prize!
Eddie played for us! He likes heavy metal, and was playing Stairway to Heaven. Ed's sister Colleen and their friend Maria were terrible backup singers!


Julianna did part of her dance class routine for us. The girl is flexible!

The snow is already melted off the driveway and roads, and Ralph has cleared pathways for the feral cats. 

And it's Friday again! No big plans for the weekend, just lunch at Olive Garden with Frank and Charlotte on Sunday.


 

 


No comments: