Friday, March 9, 2018

Snow!





So we had some snow! Almost a foot for us, of heavy wet snow. It rained, then snowed, then rained, then snowed and snowed and snowed! 

I took this apart down to the center, because I hated it. It was a traditional granny, where you turn at the end of each round.
Now it looks like this so far- I'm on the last sweet roll of yarn. I like it much better! I changed it so that instead of turning at the end of the round, I slipped stitch to the next chain 3 space and picked it up from there.
Temperature afghan! I love how the colors are mixed. I have to get to the 60's in temp before a new color-yellow- will come in. 

Temperature scarf is also coming along. 
Today's goal is to finish the green afghan (again) and to sew the flower buttons onto Steph's firehouse, which will make it a FFO and I can mail it out to her along with a check to get it framed. And to do today's temp rows- the color of the day is arctic ice, since the low was 28.



 
 
 

No comments: