Sunday, March 4, 2018

March came in like a lion!

We had our first Rita's of the season on March 1, which was a beautiful day. Lemon  water ice for Ralph, a chocolate water ice with vanilla custard gelati for me. March 2 it first rained all night, then snowed all day! 

Julianna had a birthday! She's now 11! It was her first birthday without her birthday twin, her great grandmother, so we were  all sad about that, but she had a nice party with grandparents and friends. And her mom and dad let all 5 of her friends sleep over!





Afghan almost finished! It's the mitered modern granny afghan pattern, made with HL cakes and an H hook. It might be my new favorite pattern! I actually finished it the following day- I used 6 cakes.

Temperature afghan! It's twice as wide; it's folded in half. I love how it's coming along. A simple ripple with a G hook, picking up back loops only.

Temperature scarf, also coming along. Just single crochet, 40 stitches wide, back loops only, also with a G hook.
Ralph and his baby, Tina. He carries her around wrapped up- she'd shred me if I tried that!

In February I read 9 books, 4 of which were on my Kindle. 

And so it goes!




 

No comments: