Friday, February 23, 2018

Rain, Rain, Rain

Mother Nature is a tease. We had record high temperatures this week, followed by rain and more rain. We actually slept with the windows open one night! 


The difference back stitching makes!  It's amazing! Backstitching is so tedious, but it makes all the difference. Now I just have to order the flower beads, and it will be done, and can go to it's new home at Steph's house.

 Heather made me this sign on her cricut. The wood is from a shelf at Mom's house, from my old room. She lightly sanded it so some of the blue from the shelf comes thru. She also made one each for Mike and John, and along the bottom of theirs it says Oehrl in script. Totally amazing!

Temperature scarf, with ends woven in. It'll need to be blocked when I'm done.

Temperature afghan, coming along so nicely. It's folded, so it's twice as wide as it looks. I got to use a new color this week with the beautiful weather! 

I'm still reading my way thru Jill Shalvis books. I'm reading the Animal Magnetism series now. Her books are very readable- humorous, and you can relate to the characters. 

One of our feral cats looks like his leg is broken, and Ralph has been trying to trap him all week to take him to the vet. So far the cat is too smart for him. Ralph is considering a butterfly net! Poor cat, we just want to help.






 

No comments: