Sunday, February 11, 2018

Rain, Rain, Go Away!

It rained all day yesterday, it's raining cats and dogs today, and rain is predicted for the next two days! But, it's better than the snow that other parts of the country are getting! 

I've been watching Last Tango in Halifax on Netflix, and I was sad when I got to the end. It's a British drama. 

Almost every day, Sly decides he needs to sit on or with me and get some loving. If I stop petting him, he nips me! Little toad!





Temperature afghan is coming along! It's folded in half in this pic.
Temperature scarf is also coming along. I'll weave in the ends when it's finished.

Steph's fire house is moving right along. I hope to be finished when she comes home in May/June.
And a FFO, the granny afghan made with 5 cakes of Saturday Sundae from Hobby Lobby.

This week is my birthday! 65! Medicare time! It's so weird.

We listed Mom's house with the realtor. Pix were taken Friday, and it should go online tomorrow. What an ordeal- Mike has been up there so much, finishing cleanup and touchup. I just have dreams of people I know moving. 

And that's what the past week has been!




 

No comments: