Thursday, January 25, 2018

The cold is back!

We had a  few nice days, and got spoiled! Then 2 days ago the temperature dropped as the day went on, and winter is back. 
The temp afghan is coming along nicely. I like the width and the colors. Same colors as the one I did for 2015/16 school year, my last year of being employed.

I've got  a granny afghan going, made of Hobby Lobby sugar wheels in Saturday Sundae colorway. 

I've also got a counted cross stitch project going, for Steph. It's a firehouse. 

And I've been reading my way thru Jill Shalvis. I finished her Lucky Harbor series, and just started the Heartbreaker Bay series. 

Today we went to Hobby Lobby- all yarn on sale 30% off! Then to Bertucci's for lunch, and Pet Smart for Tina food.
She loves the chair I brought home from Mom's, and cuddles up to Mom's teddy bear. She's so funny.

I also started a temp scarf, but just frogged the whole thing as it was crooked. I have to get that going again. Tomorrow we're having lunch with Heather at an Italian restaurant near her.
 


 

No comments: