Sunday, January 14, 2018

First finish of 2018


Campfire Cardigan! A free pattern. I made Julianna one during the summer.

Her cardigan was made to her specifications! She picked the colors, and wanted the sleeves short, and didn't want a hood. The hood on mine was a pain- I followed directions, and ended up taking out several rows, as it was way too tall. 

I am happy with how it came out, and it's nice and warm. Not warm enough to wear outside today- it's about 13 degrees right now! 

I'm glad to have it done, I feel like I've been working on it for years! One person commented on facebook that it looks like s'mores! I take that as a huge compliment.

Steph has been here and gone. We didn't see enough of her! Yesterday she left for Heather's, and will spend time with them before leaving to go back home today. She'll be back in May, and hopefully Dan will be with her for part of that trip. 


 

No comments: