Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year!

2018 begins with cold! The low today was 7! I'm tracking temps because I'm doing another temperature afghan. This one will be low temps, ripple stitch in the back loop, with a G hook. I have the chain made, and part of the first row. I stopped so we could go out to the diner for a late lunch/early dinner. Cheesesteak for Ralph, turkey dinner for me, with enough left over for both of us to have another meal. 

I also pulled floss for my first cross stitch project of the year! and I totaled up my yarn usage for 2017, only 4.1 pounds. I spend the majority of 2017 working on cross stitch projects, Lakeside Cabin and Winter Moon.

In 2017 I read 87 books, of which 37 were on the Kindle. That's a low number for me, but I basically lost October and part of November to doing estate things and cleaning out Mom's house.

It's nice and sunny today, even if it's bitter cold.

No comments: