Sunday, February 1, 2015

February

Wow, January is history already! Welcome February! 

It's bitter cold here, down in single digits at night. Another storm coming in, but we should just get rain from it. 

I had a lovely night out Friday, my cookie swap group went to Sandy's for dinner and visiting. Every year we say we're going to get together once a month, then it doesn't happen. We've planned a night out for February, so maybe this will be the year we see more of each other!

In January I made 100 Xmas tree angels, a turtle cowl for Amary, and a red hat and beard for Joey's birthday. 

AC Moore had a good yarn sale going on, so I got some yarn yesterday for specific projects that I'm planning. 

In January I caught up on Stephen White's series, and I'm working on Kathy Reichs. I have to check my notebook and count up my January books. 

We've been food shopping, and I have laundry going, and some bills to mail when we leave to go to lunch at Texas Roadhouse. 

Manda and Ben bought a car, a 2012 Pilot, to replace Ben's small car that he's had since graduation and has driven him crazy a lot of that time. Dan started a new job. 

My goal this week is to make a hat and beard for Jacob to match the one I made Joey. 

Holly

No comments: