Wednesday, December 31, 2014

It's just another New Year's Eve

and I want to get one more post in for 2014. This time last year I was at Manda and Ben's, and we stayed up til 9pm their time, then called it a night. I don't know how much later we'll make it here! 

We went out for a late lunch at the Seven Stars Diner. I got a chef salad, and brought home enough for at least 2 more meals. We stopped at the new Home Goods in Deptford, which is an OK store. 

I binge watched Stalker earlier this week while finishing Mom's crocheted legwarmers. Now I'm binging on Sleepy Hollow and crocheting stars for next year. 

This morning Lowe's reduced the holiday items again, and I got the tree I wanted. It's nicely shaped, and has pine cones on it. It was reduced by 75% of the original cost! 

I'm so boring. I save yarn wrappers all year and count up my usage at New Year's. In 2014 I used 16.87 pounds of yarn! 

I've written out my sewing/quilting and crocheting goals for this year. I'll keep the list and see how many I accomplish. Manda likes the white snowflakes for the tree, and I told her that when I visit this summer, I'll make a bunch for her. I don't even have to look at the pattern anymore! 

I haven't counted up my books read in 2014, I'll do that tomorrow. When the crocheting goes up, the reading goes down! 

Happy New Year to all!
Holly

No comments: