Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday!

I'm home from work the rest of the week. Today I'm having a procedure called an ablation, which is done in the doctor's office. I picked this week to have it done, because my daughters will all be home, and I won't have to do anything. Ralph is off all week also.

My part of getting the house ready for company is done. Ralph still has some major putting away to do. The re-done bathroom is 99% finished- it just needs things put back in the vanity and medicine cabinet.

I got the binding on the small quilt that I've been working on, but I can't show it just yet. I had bought a box of Superior pre-wound bobbins at MQX last year, and I finally tried them- instant love! Because they're industrially wound, they hold lots more than the bobbins I wind, so go much further.

I also started this years Farm Fair raffle afghan. It's the big granny square in cream and three shades of green. I work on it when I'm watching TV.

I finished my first book on the Nook, and have to decide what to read next. I also have several library books to choose from.

And the beat goes on!

Holly

No comments: