Sunday, March 21, 2010

National Quilting Day

National Quilting Day was yesterday. I didn't do any sewing yesterday, but I did Today. I had a lap quilt I wanted to get quilted, so I did that this evening. No pix yet.

Yesterday I did a lot of cleanup in the house, while Ralph worked. Then Steph called and asked if the grandpuppies could come to visit overnight, since she was going to Philly with friends and would be out late. Toast is never a problem- if I'm doing something, she'll settle on the couch or the bed. No so with Whiskey. He's gotta be right where I am, so I basically got nothing done. But he's just the cutest thing!

I've got the binding cut, and have to press and sew it- that's tomorrow evening's chore. It was another beautiful day, in the 70's and sunny. A wonderful way to welcome spring in.

And tomorrow is Monday. Again.

Holly

No comments: