Saturday, July 19, 2008

I'm so proud of myself!

I'm not the most computer literate person in the world. (My kids can stop laughing hysterically). I wanted to add the links of blogs that I like to read, and I went into dashboard and figured it out and did it! All by myself!

This morning I drove Steph to King of Prussia, a 40 mile trip, for her one day checkup after her lasix surgery. It was a real pain, as Rt 76 was back up for miles with so called paving going on. So after we drove an hour and a half there, she had a 2 minute checkup, and we drove an hour back to Cherry Hill to pick up her car, Steph took me out to lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. I got this immense Club Sandwich, and brought most of it home for Ralph. It was really good, but sooo big!

Toast and I napped this afternoon after I got home. Then, I went into the sewing room and actually did some sewing! No quilting, but some sewing. Ralph had a pair of scrubs that the seam pulled out, Heather had two nightshirts that she wanted the sleeves shortened, and I made covers for the foam top of her foyer bench. I made a set of covers out of a red snowman fabric that she'd picked out. She also picked a green leaf print, so that'll be next.

Things that make me happy:
Spending time with Steph
Going to the library
Admiring my new windows

Goals for the week:
Survive Uncle Frank's funeral
Make the green covers for Heather
Make the last sundress for Julianna

Holly

No comments: