Sunday, July 4, 2021

July!

 Hello, July!


July has birthdays! Dan, John, Steph, Matthew B, Amary and Polly, Kenzie, Connor, Juliette! And Steph and Dan's anniversary! 


We ended June with Denise's funeral. Mike and I went. We left here at 8.30 and got back here at 4, so a long day, and it was 97 out. The church was in Port Richmond section of Philly, the cemetery in Bensalem, and back to Bustleton Ave for the luncheon.  We got to talk to Henry for a long while at the luncheon, and also to our cousin Linda. It's staggering how awful the circumstances of her death were. I'm so sad for Henry and his girls and their families. 


Yesterday we made a library run. It's so nice to have the library back to full hours! From there we went to Hobby Lobby. Not my favorite place, but I needed some specific yarn colors from there.


Apache Tears! One of my smart ass friends said that soon I'll need a taller husband! Since it's mostly single crochet, it's amazingly heavy.

We have no July 4th plans, except to go to lunch at Bertucci's with Frank and Charlotte. 

USA- the land of the free because of the brave!

No comments: