Tuesday, July 27, 2021

Hot July!

 So many days that it's been over 90! Last Saturday we were lucky, I was in the low 80's and nice out for Eddie and Julianna's graduation party.



It was so nice to hang out in Heather's back yard!


Ralph and Mike got to chat.



Sunday I finished up Apache Tears, yay! It's mostly single crochet, so it's really heavy. Looks great on the back of the couch, waiting for someone to nap!



Monday I got the snakes up to date. Lots of shades of red, with the high temps we've been having. They are a little over halfway finished. 


Last night I went back to my counted cross stitch project, 
which I haven't worked on since March! It's the top right side, which means I have it on the q snap, because on the frame it's too much of a reach for me, being left handed. 

I just read all 16 (so far) books in Marie Force's Fatal series. Very well written and flow very well.

No comments: