Thursday, February 28, 2019

Goodbye, February!

It's been a busy month! Two bathrooms, a hallway, and the master bedroom renovated! I'm so happy with the results!


And a new granddog! Welcome to Mocha Ruscansky, all or mostly dachshund. She was rehomed to a rescue after the California wildfires, and now Steph and Dan are her parents. She's so cute, a year old. It's taken them three years since Toast died to be ready to give their hearts again.

Also in February, I turned 66! My brother Mike wants to know how we got so old so fast? I wish I had an answer.

I also had an area of basal cell skin carcinoma removed. The stitches just came out, and it's healing well.

As we're putting things back after the renovation, we're sorting and purging. Ralph got rid of a whole stack of clothes from his closet, and I thinned out the coat closet. We're doing a little bit each day. 

So bye bye to February, hello to March and the time change, and snow predicted for the first day of March!
 
 

No comments: