Friday, May 4, 2018

Paper signing day

My wonderful brother Mike and I are co-executors of my mom's estate. Today we go and sign the papers selling her house, and the buyers will sign next week and we'll be done with it. Talk about the end of an era! It's so bittersweet- we all lived in that house from the time we were born til we  grew up. 


And when we were first married, Ralph and I and later Mike and Donna lived in the apartment over the garage. 

On a happier note, I had a productive week up til yesterday. Yesterday it was 90 out, and too hot to craft.

Temperature afghan looking good! Up to date as of Wednesday.

Temperature scarf is longer than the ottoman!

I love Northern Lights! It's going to look great on the back of the chair in the living room!

The camera insists that spearmint is all blues, but it's really blues and greens. I'm calling it my main project, and it's halfway done.

Silly Sly is hanging out dozing in his food dish, just in case someone should come along and want to feed  him!

We're having a few days of awful heat- 90 today! Ralph got hammocks for the feral cats, and Daisy is loving it! 

We went to a presentation by Princess Cruises last night with Frank and Charlotte. There was a couple there who've been on 71 cruises, and another couple with 50+ cruises! We figure they must be independently wealthy! It was a very nice presentation, very informative, given thru AAA. 



 


 
 

No comments: