Thursday, May 31, 2018

May is ending!

The borough is extending the water line down the street past my house in anticipation of the the street being redone. So they are outside my house making a lot of noise!

I happened to look out the kitchen window and this is what I saw! Lucy, being silly!

Bobbie, Daisy and Lucy in what we call the Penthouse. They are our feral ladies, and the Penthouse is on top of their heated houses. They are spayed and have had their shots. I'd like to eventually invite them in.

Sly checking out my progress!

Temperature afghan, up to date!
Temperature scarf, also up to date!


My beautiful great niece graduated college! She's here with her Dad Kevin, and grandparents Frank and Charlotte. We're all so proud of her!

Lunch at the diner! 

Ralph and I just had our 46th wedding anniversary! It sounds like forever, but went by in the blink of an eye. 
 




 
 

No comments: