Sunday, May 13, 2018

It's done and over with

The buyers signed the papers Friday, and the house that I grew up in is no longer in our family. I'm sad and relieved, and it's totally surreal. This weekend being the first Mother's Day since Mom died doesn't help. Hopefully the new owners will love the house and make great memories there.

My camera and google weren't communicating, so I couldn't post the weekly pix here til now!
Minted Macaroon, which insists on photographing as blue, when it's blues and greens. 

Temperature afghan, looking good!

Temperature scarf, as long as the ottoman!

Northern Lights. I actually stopped working on the first three after I took these pix, and I'm working exclusively on this. Four ongoing projects was too much, so I want to finish this, then go back to the daily temp afghan and scarf, with minted macaroon as my main project. 

Heather made this for me for Mother's Day! The wood is from shelves from my childhood bedroom, and the roses are carved from wood. She's so crafty!


Amanda made me this beautiful shirt on the serger! I'm so glad she's getting use from it!

Rain, chilly and dreary all weekend, and more coming tonight. We need the rain, but still. 






 

No comments: