Friday, April 9, 2010

What a week!

Tuesday morning I woke up and knew something was wrong. Called the doc, and went off to the ER, where I ended up getting 2 units of blood. We were there all day. Came home to a message from Mom that she'd passed out and couldn't call 911 because the door was locked. Luckily the next message was from Big Mike, that she was in the hospital.

Even with the 2 units, I still have the energy of a noodle. We figure I'm at about 9 for hemoglobin, and won't feel better til I hit 10+. I couldn't even to see Mom. She came home today, without them figuring out why she passed out.

It got colder again today, and I slept a good part of the day. I see the doc on Monday to decide on a plan of action.

I did crochet a little this week, and read a couple of books. Not how I planned to spend my Easter break from work!

Holly

No comments: