Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Not quite midweek

I didn't even get to write over the weekend! Steph and Toast came home for the weekend- Steph had a barbecue to go to and laundry to do, and Toast missed us. On Sunday, I went with Ralph to see his Uncle Frank, who was just moved from rehab to long term care. He's such a sweet man, and can't care for himself. He's so frustrated, he just wants to go home- who can blame him?

Later, Ralph and I, and Steph and Ralph's Mom went to Olive Garden for dinner. It was nice to just kick back and relax with family. My Mom didn't feel up to going. On Monday right after work, I took Mom to the cardiologist, because she's been feeling so awful. He decided she needed to go back in the hospital for her meds to be adjusted, so we stopped at her house to pack, then off to the ER. Mike met us there, and she was admitted to a tele unit. Today they've changed some of her meds, but she doesn't feel a lot better yet.

We had a short work day because of the primaries, and I was so exhausted that I came home and slept for a couple of hours before going up to Mom's to collect the mail and paper. Then I crocheted for a while. I haven't done any sewing in days, which is frustrating.

Goals for the week:
To get thru it!


Holly

No comments: