Thursday, August 1, 2024

August!

 August and it's hot! Like heat advisory hot! It's supposed to get to the upper 90's today and tomorrow.

Ralph had breakfast with the Veterans, and now is at the movies with his brother and nephew. I had a few phone calls to make, and spend a good amount of time in the sewing room.


 I took this apart, seems like I had a row upside down and it made for the two brown plaids next to each other, which I couldn't live with.


 I like it a lot better now.


I added these two to the collection, and that used up the last of the Halloween charm squares. We have a family group chat, and I put the pix up, so my girls can claim which one they want. I have to decide if I'm backing them with autumn or Xmas fabric- I'll consult the girls. 

I feel like July was pretty productive. I  haven't done my book count yet.
 

No comments: